My taste of Canadians came through my pre-university program in an international school in Malaysia where I did a Canadian program and only had Canadians as teachers. They were the most dedicated, inspiring and worldly group of people. That said, my only experiences with Canadians was with ones that so happened to be worldly, adventurous, intelligent and nurturing.
As we know, Canada is a settlers nation where large majorities of the population are made up of British and French settlers who found their way amongst the First Nation people. Couple Canada’s beginnings with a soon forthcoming issue of its dependency load and being underpopulated, I feel as though Canada cannot help but put up a front as a place that is welcoming to immigrants. It needs immigrants.
We respect your privacy - we don't spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
± Compare Expat Providers
We're very social! Follow Expat Focus on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+
Notify me when new content is added about a country Email address Send me notifications related to: Andorra Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Australia Austria Bahamas Bahrain Barbados Belgium Belize Bermuda Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Canada Cayman Islands Chile China Colombia Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt Estonia Finland France Germany Gibraltar Greece Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kuwait Luxembourg Malaysia Malta Mexico Monaco Morocco Netherlands New Zealand Norway Oman Panama Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Romania Russia Saudi Arabia Singapore Slovakia South Africa South Korea Spain Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand Trinidad and Tobago Turkey UAE UK USA Venezuela Vietnam ± Expat Focus Partners Become a partner
± Latest Financial Articles · Expat Focus Financial Update October 2017
· How To Make The Most Of Your Retirement Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update September 2017
· 10 Things To Think About Before You Move Abroad In Your Middle Age
· Expat Focus Financial Update August 2017
· What Could Higher Interest Rates Mean For Your Overseas Property Purchase?
· Expat Focus Financial Update July 2017
· The Lifestyles And Cultures Of Great Expat Locations
· Understanding Exchange Rates for Your Overseas Property Purchase
· Interview With Duncan Khoury, Head of Marketing, World First Australia
Back to top Skip to content Skip to menu Buying Property in Thailand: Culture Shock for an American Home Buying Property in Thailand: Culture Shock for an American