The Lincoln Builders Bureau was founded in 1932, by General Contractors, Architects and Engineers who wanted a local plan room to house blueprints for sub contractors and suppliers. It became "membership owned". The purpose was to alleviate traffic in their offices. The Lincoln Builders Bureau's first office was in the Chamber of Commerce downtown. In 1968 the Builders Bureau purchased its own office at 507 "J" St., with a total of 192 paying members. November 30, 1990 marked the date for the move from 507 "J" St. to the Lincoln Trade Center, 5910 S. 58th St, Suite C.